Currently 2 positions open
Sabienzia Technologies located in the heart of Berlin, provides a cloud contact center platform that enables customers to manage and deploy their telecommunications services completely in the cloud as an innovative alternative to conventional telephony systems.
Sabienzia provides leading organisations in Automobile, Tourisms and e-Commerce segments, all necessary resources to connect and engage their employees in decentralised, centralised or hybrid setting. Our core business empowers them to immediately respond to business requirements more flexibly independently of time or location – always considering the highest security standards and data protection that are relevant when performing remote work.
If you have a pioneering and creative spirit, YOU are the one we are looking for!
What Sabienzia offers:
the chance to shape tomorrow’s telecommunications market.
an international and creative team.
flat hierarchies and a modern business culture.
discerning tasks and challenges.
ambition: high potential for development of new ideas.
We are strengthened by the diversity of our colleagues across Sabienzia. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences who are committed to create something new each day, no matter how big but something new.
Apply now email to: email@example.com
IT-Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
Management and optimization of Server- and Patch-Management, as well as Backup/Recovery and Security-Policy.
Management of projects related to provisioning, deployment and migration within our Data Center.
Working closely with developers to tune the application stack and implement new technologies.
Deep knowledge in the management and administration of Linux CentOS / Debian including Security and Hardening.
Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute with a minimum of supervisioning
Nice to have:
Virtualisation with VMWare ESXi 6.5.
Continuous Integration / Delivery (Jenkins, git / ansible).
SQL Database Cluster (Galera with MariaDB) and noSQL Database Cluster (redis).
Web/Proxy-Servers (nginx, HAProxy).
Logging / Monitoring (Elasticsearch / Fluentd / Prometheus).
Container (docker, rkt).
Documentation (e.g. Atlassian products)
Go Software Developer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- You will build customer-facing and developer-facing software
- You will provide our public and private APIs which are used by our applications and external platform integrations
- You will participate in the design of the system architecture and selection of technologies
- You will work on event-driven distributed systems
- You will write modular, testable code in small increments and bring it to our clients
- You will help to create scalable, highly available and resilient software
- You have professional software development experience?
- You have real-world experience building Go applications?
- You have an understanding of Software Architecture?
- You have practical experience with SQL databases?
- You have enthusiasm and knowledge about software engineering best practices?
Go | MariaDB | Redis | ActiveMQ | Go kit